Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life as I know it

Life with Jason being gone has been crazy. With my A/C flooding my hall, a trip back home, finding someone to put new floor down and taking care of the needs of a rambunctious 2 year old diva I am swamped. On a happier note I get letters from Jason about every 3 days. I think I can now say that the mail man and I are good friends. I even took him cookies the other morning..lol The dogs are still waking me up at 4 in the morning (when Jason would normally be getting up to go run). I really wish that they would just sleep a little (like 3 hours) longer for my sanity. I finally cleaned out Izzy closet. I think it's time for me to admit that I may have a problem with making/buying her clothes. Of course I would never tell Jason that. I say that and here she is sitting in front of me now still in her pj's (Halloween at that) at 10:30am. I think I may try to paint a little today I have seen some really cute subway art that I would really like to try out or maybe do a little sewing for Izzy of course. Also, I think I may actually cook a meal tonight. That would be nice since Jason has been gone all we do is eat whatever is quick or Izzy wants to go to Chick-fil-a. Grey's Anatomy comes on tonight and OOO I cannot wait. I almost had to go to the hospital last year with the way it ended. Crazy I know, but really hope that it doesn't disappoint. Planning to take Izzy to the pumpkin patch next weekend if the weather permits. She loved it last year especially the pig races..lol Really wish that Jason could be here. I guess I didn't realize how much I would miss him. On that note I better get to posting some of his letters.