Wednesday, September 8, 2010

He made it!!!

Well Jason left yesterday afternoon and it was sad. I already miss him. Seems crazy that he is already gone. Everyone says it will go by fast and I keep telling myself that over and over again but to sum it up it SUCKS!! BAD!! I am just ready to get it over with and of all things our A/C unit started leaking and flooded our hallway floor. Lucky me!! O the joys of home ownership. So I called the insurance and good thing is they sent out an adjuster to evaluate the damage. Looks like e will be getting new flooring in our hallway and kitchen since the flooring matched they also gave us the the kitchen. Now I am super excited!! Enough about that. Sorry I'm rambling used to having someone to talk to..lol Jason text me tonight to tell me that he made it to base and that was about it. He text me right after the plane landed and told me he was there. I have heard that they(the army) let them(Jason) call and say that they are there so I think I might wait up until I can hear his voice. I already miss him so much. It's just the little things. I can already tell I should lose some weight while he is gone since I don't have anyone here to cook. Poor Izzy..lol Hopefully I will hear from him soon. You can follow his blog at bankingtobookcamp.blogspot.com I will be posting letters that he will be writing specifically for the blog that will cover everything that he is doing in training.