Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spradlin House update!!

Well the weekend started off great. Izzy and I went to an ice cream social at church Friday night with my 1st-3rd grade GA class and had a blast. We of course ate all kinds of ice cream and played different childhood games. Kinda made me feel like a kid again ;). Today we went and had our yearly family pictures made thanks to a very good friend Missy for allowing to take us on a very fun shoot. Izzy had a big time although I think she is becoming a little diva lately. Then we got home and I got sick, yes sick. I could feel it coming on for days now and I couldn't take it anymore. So I went to the doctor this afternoon and they said that I have a bad sinus infection. Got 3 shots(you can guess where) and 3 different kinds of medication to take. I think now I will crawl in the bed and hopefully be better before church in the am.