Sunday, July 18, 2010

*July Fun*

So we have been really busy the last couple of weeks with visiting families. We had a great July 4th weekend with The Spradlin's. Izzy didn't know what to think about the firework show but she loved swimming all weekend. She showed me that she can swim with just armfloties(sorry if that's not the correct spelling). I cannot believe my just now 2 year old can swim with arm floaties. Wish I would have taken a picture but I was surprised.

Last weekend Jason had drill for the National Guard. Still can't bring myself to believe he is an army man now..haha So Izzy and I packed up and went back home for the weekend. We had a great time with my parents. We went shopping, shopping and more shopping. Izzy played at the mall and of course got to ride the carousel. She has such an imagination. She fell down wile running around the house at my parents and said she had a broke leg. So my mom being the nurse she is got toilet paper and a pillow to help her. She wrapped her leg in toilet paper to make it look like a cast and elevated it with a pillow. This was a sight. She was so funny playing the patient. I really think she would be a good actress one day.